Entry Level Construction Consultant
We are seeking to add a highly-motivated entry level Construction Consultant to our team of multi-disciplinary consultants. The individual will gain experience performing site visits, condition assessments and documenting findings, confirming scope of work, analysis and evaluation of estimated repair and replacement costs for commercial, residential, industrial, marine and inland structures. Individual will work closely with professional engineer conducting forensic investigations, consulting in support of litigation, and investigating reports of defective construction.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Fieldwork to document as-built conditions and extent of damage to structures.
- Evaluate conceptual and detailed repair construction cost estimates for scope and pricing accuracy.
- Perform research to support opinions.
- Prepare technical reports as well as assist with researching building codes and/or industry standards.
- Willing to travel, as needed, on short notice at times.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Recent graduate with a bachelor degree in construction management or civil engineering.
- Excellent math and computational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and have a good driving record.